Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > rounded corners in which my border color is different than the background color

rounded corners in which my border color is different than the background color

laredotornado@zipmail.com

Hi,

I was recently exploring JQuery and the rounded corner plugin -http://
methvin.com/jquery/jq-corner-demo.html, unfortunately, this plug-in
seems to only apply to rounding corners in the background. I would
like to have a rounded corner border in which the border color is
black and the background for the rest of the DIV is white.

Do you know of a JQuery plug-in that does this? Short of that, what
is my next best JS option?

Thanks, - Dave

marss

Look through http://www.cssplay.co.uk/

Rounded corners Mark Rae ASP .Net 7 09-24-2009 07:48 PM
How to get rounded corners and a border shadow? Mark B ASP .Net 3 12-16-2008 03:13 AM
Rounded corners on panel/div etc kurt sune ASP .Net 1 10-12-2005 08:52 AM
Rounded corners in menu Table and Bottons Francisco J. Jurado ASP .Net 3 05-31-2004 09:36 PM
rounded corners in data grid Konrad ASP .Net 2 08-30-2003 02:45 PM

Advertisments