Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Gmail Labels

Gmail Labels

Smarty

Hi,

I want to display a message like a <DIV> displaying in the gmail, when
we viewing a mail if it has follow up then in the right bottom above
the scroll bar and div displaying the name of the sender. I will be
there without moving when we scroll the page.

Any one help me to display a <DIV> like that?

Regards,
M. Sriram