Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Looking for someone to write me a custom javascript/DHTML script

Looking for someone to write me a custom javascript/DHTML script

csdangerfield@yahoo.co.uk

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to post this request for JavaScript
help.

I am looking for someone to write me a (or) tell of me of an existing
script I can buy, which offers the functionality similar to that of
Visual Studio.Net, design interface.

I have a requirement to be able to have a popout menu (layer) when the
user rolls over an icon.

For those of you who have seen VS.net environment, you will know what I
mean. When you hover over the toolbox, it pops out, and disappears when
you roll off it.

I have a complex web interface, which has lots of information to
display and I need a way of being able to easily display it. I thought
the method used in VS.net is really good. Most menu systems have the
basic functionality, but none I have found are flexible enough to do
what I want and my skills are not high enough to start actually
modifying the main JavaScript source.

If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it. Please email me @
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). I can provide a full brief on request.

I am not asking for a freebie, I am more than prepared to discuss
payment for the right person/solution. I have got another one or two
similar projects I need completing within the next few months, so more
work will follow for the right person.

I hope I have not offended anyone by posting this request on your
forum.

Regards

Chris