Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > function and object types

function and object types

gg9h0st

function aa() {};
var bb = new aa();

var dd = new function cc() {};

aa.prototype.rr = 100;
cc.prototype.rr = 100;

i wrote the code above that makes two functions and two object for
those.

bb(object)<-aa(function),
cc(object)<-dd(function).

i think it's all the same way to make an object for a function.

but if u try to debug,

bb object has rr right after "aa.prototype.rr = 100" statement
but cc deosn't have rr variable.

can anyone explain it why?

thanks in advance.

gg9h0st

On 1월25일, 오후12시32분, "gg9h0st" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> function aa() {};
> var bb = new aa();
>
> var dd = new function cc() {};
>
> aa.prototype.rr = 100;
> cc.prototype.rr = 100;

> i wrote the code above that makes two functions and two object for
> those.
>
> bb(object)<-aa(function),
> dd(object)<-cc(function).
>
> i think it's all the same way to make an object for a function.
>
> but if u try to debug,
>
> bb object has rr right after "aa.prototype.rr = 100" statement
> but dd deosn't have rr variable.
>
> can anyone explain it why?
>
> thanks in advance.

sorry. some misstakes in prev message.
-> dd(object)<-cc(function).
->but dd deosn't have rr variable.
modified.

Argument type of function and safe types and types, arguments canhandle safely ittium C++ 4 12-09-2011 11:05 AM
object and object types Paul C++ 20 01-08-2011 08:44 AM
Questions about memory structure of value types and reference types Sam Kong Javascript 12 10-17-2006 07:26 PM
Disparity between XML Schema types and .Net CLS types MikeL ASP .Net Web Services 2 02-22-2005 06:08 AM

Advertisments