Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can I use SharePoint web parts in normal web apps?

Can I use SharePoint web parts in normal web apps?

George Durzi

sharepoint has all these nifty web parts I'd like to use in my application.
Is there a way to use them in a normal aspx app?

Kevin Spencer

Nope.

--
HTH,