Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Lumberjack Logger

Lumberjack Logger

Doug Harding

Hi all,

As I have been trying to find a good method for tracing what is going on
inside my javascript, I have seen many references to a logger called
Lumberjack. It is supposed to be located at
gleepglop.com/javascripts/logger/.

Whenever I try to go to this url in either IE or Firefox, I get a page
not found error. If I go to the gleepglop.com site, I just see a bunch
of pictures of which many of them are not exactly "G" rated.

Does anyone know where I can find the files for Lumberjack? I would
really like to see how this works.

Thanks,

Doug

douha

Thanks for your response Jim, I didn't know that site existed.

Doug

Lumberjack Song Tom Zych Python 0 02-28-2011 10:26 AM
Ruby's Logger vs ActiveRecord: no more Logger data output Georges Ko Ruby 4 07-26-2006 01:38 PM
why do i need to use org/apache/avalon/framework/logger/Logger to convert XSL-FO to PDF?? sachin XML 1 02-03-2006 09:58 PM
ruby's Logger conflict with Log4r's Logger cap Ruby 3 12-11-2005 03:44 PM
All together now, I'm a lumberjack M. Clift Python 2 09-17-2004 12:40 AM

Advertisments