Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Adjust the height of div

Adjust the height of div

ipramod@gmail.com

Hi,

I have an aspx page in which I have a table. The table has two rows.
The first row contains a pie chart and the second row contains the
custom grid. I am able to display both the controls.
The question goes here =>
At page load, I dont want to display the grid. When we click on the
section of the pie chart, the grid should get display as per the pie
chart section. I am unable to increase height to show the grid. I have
tried to increase the panel height but its not working. Can you please
suggest any way to work it out.

Thanks,
PI

ASM

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) a écrit :

> The table has two rows.
> The first row contains a pie chart and the second row contains the
> custom grid.
> I am unable to increase height to show the grid.

Do not understand what you want, it works fine for me :

http://stephane.moriaux.perso.wanado.../pie_table.htm