Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Show different pages

Show different pages

tony wong

i find some web sites show different pages by user's click on the different
headers.

most important is the client browser does not reload from the remote server.

may i know have some info / basic operation on it?

Thanks a lot.

tony

Danny

tony wong wrote:

> i find some web sites show different pages by user's click on the different
> headers.
>
> most important is the client browser does not reload from the remote server.
>
> may i know have some info / basic operation on it?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> tony

Just Google search on AJAX, or Asynchronous Javascript And XML.

Danny

Randy Webb

tony wong said the following on 12/23/2006 9:10 PM:
> i find some web sites show different pages by user's click on the different
> headers.

By "headers" I assume you mean some kind of links across the top of the
page?

> most important is the client browser does not reload from the remote server.

That is easier to mimic than you think it is.

> may i know have some info / basic operation on it?

Frames, AJAX, several other possibilities come to mind. Show a sample
page and someone can tell you how it works.

--
Randy
Chance Favors The Prepared Mind