Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Cross Browser Problem div Vs iframe

Cross Browser Problem div Vs iframe

escripters@gmail.com

Hi,

I have implemented editable div which holds the hyperlink, clickable
image. I have attached several client side events attached to the
elements.

I have tried to make the work-around in the iframe. I am not able to
attach the event in the editable mode. i have used

document.getElementById("editor").contentWindow.do cument.designMode=
"on"

Is it possible to attach events to the iframe in editable mode like we
do in div ?.

Thanks,
EScripters