Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > pageload during trace.acx

pageload during trace.acx

Antoine

Is there anything that can make my project run its pageload twice?
I added trace lines throughout code, and then checked recently.

Unless its a temporary issue (resolved by reboot etc) I definitely seem to
see pageload trace item being fired more than once, and a sizeable delay for
it to run through all the functions its already processed (on first load
anyway)!

I doubt it is going this in my development environment, in fact I am almost
sure my trace there proved it not to be.

Any ideas please?

Sylvain Lafontaine

It's possible. One explanation might be that you have set
AutoEventWireup="true". There are other explanation, too; like making two
call to:

S. L.

"Antoine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there anything that can make my project run its pageload twice?
> I added trace lines throughout code, and then checked recently.
>
> Unless its a temporary issue (resolved by reboot etc) I definitely seem to
> see pageload trace item being fired more than once, and a sizeable delay
> for
> it to run through all the functions its already processed (on first load
> anyway)!
>
> I doubt it is going this in my development environment, in fact I am
> almost
> sure my trace there proved it not to be.
>
> Any ideas please?

Antoine

Thanks a Lot

Cheers,
Ant

"Sylvain Lafontaine" <sylvain aei ca (fill the blanks, no spam please)>
wrote in message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's possible. One explanation might be that you have set
> AutoEventWireup="true". There are other explanation, too; like making two
> call to:
>
> S. L.
>
> "Antoine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is there anything that can make my project run its pageload twice?
> > I added trace lines throughout code, and then checked recently.
> >
> > Unless its a temporary issue (resolved by reboot etc) I definitely seem

> > see pageload trace item being fired more than once, and a sizeable delay
> > for
> > it to run through all the functions its already processed (on first load
> > anyway)!
> >
> > I doubt it is going this in my development environment, in fact I am
> > almost
> > sure my trace there proved it not to be.
> >
> > Any ideas please?

Antoine

You are a genius it worked !!! You won't believe how something so simple can
make someone so happy!!!