Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > DIVs Help!

DIVs Help!

stlboi@gmail.com

Hello, I'm trying to center my website no matter what the resolution.
The DIVs at first would screw up if the resolution changed, and I
played with it until I got them to at least stay in place no matter
what the resolution. Now, I just need to keep the whole thing centered
with the fading background, please help! My address is
thebuffaonetwork.com, please help!

Randy Webb

(E-Mail Removed) said the following on 12/13/2006 1:00 AM:
> Hello, I'm trying to center my website no matter what the resolution.
> The DIVs at first would screw up if the resolution changed, and I
> played with it until I got them to at least stay in place no matter
> what the resolution. Now, I just need to keep the whole thing centered
> with the fading background, please help! My address is
> thebuffaonetwork.com, please help!

That is a CSS issue and as such would be better asked/answered in
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets

--
Randy
Chance Favors The Prepared Mind

swapping divs -- when divs NOT positioned absolutely.. maya Javascript 4 11-16-2007 05:11 PM
Managing divs within divs.... rich HTML 0 02-02-2006 07:38 PM
Nested DIVs - is there a better way? Guadala Harry ASP .Net 2 10-26-2004 07:30 PM
asp.net and divs mikieg_99 ASP .Net 6 07-30-2004 01:19 PM
Re: DIVs and overflow scroll bars S. Justin Gengo ASP .Net 0 07-18-2003 02:18 PM

Advertisments