Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > programmatically access Cascading Style sheets file

programmatically access Cascading Style sheets file

John

I want to programmatically read a CSS file into an object model and access
the style class name and style attributes. Anyone can let me know if there
is an open source, or point me the right direction to do that. Thanks a
lot!

nicholas

this is what I did:
Just connect to your database, open datatables etc.
And at the end of your code add:

response.write("<link rel=""stylesheet"" type=""text/css""
href=""/custom_css/" & CurrentRow("cssstylename") & ".css"" />")

It worked for me
Hope this helps

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want to programmatically read a CSS file into an object model and access
> the style class name and style attributes. Anyone can let me know if there
> is an open source, or point me the right direction to do that. Thanks a
> lot!

nicholas

oops, didn't see this: "into an object model..." (I read to fast)
sorry, can't help you

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...