Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > get value from input field

get value from input field

Rui

Hi everyone!

I have one problem...

I am developping a C# program and I need to get a value from an input
field to a string variable or a TextBox. How can I do?

Please I need your help.

thanks

Randy Webb

--
Randy
Chance Favors The Prepared Mind

jht5945@gmail.com

You also can add attribute runat="server" to the input html tag.