Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Conversion MS VS.NET 2003 - Borland C#Builder

Conversion MS VS.NET 2003 - Borland C#Builder

Piotr Karwatka

Hi

When I convert my asp.net project to Borland c# when I compile my assembly i
gets error like that: "Resource identifier
iProjectManager.projectsAdmin.resources' has already been used in this
assembly" - i don't know whats's going on in VS net everything was allright?

Thanks!

--
Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

--
Piotr Karwatka
-- http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), (E-Mail Removed)

Kevin Spencer

You might want to post this to a Borland newsgroup. Although I'm sure there
are a few people here that use Borland, your luck will be bnetter there,
since this is a question regarding a Borland product.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

news:cpqblb$5kn$(E-Mail Removed)...