Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Popup window question

Popup window question

Devika

Hi,

I am working on online recharge module. Everything is in place but when
you click on submit it does not notify user that the request is getting
processed and he needs to wait for couple of seconds. I need to add a
popup window displaying this message. Can anyone suggest me how to do
this? I just need to open 1 window , sense some event in parent window
and then close the popup window..Kindly please help

I truly apppreciate your help

Devika

Thansk you sooo much . It helped !