Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Authorization Manager, ASP.NET, possible memory leak

Authorization Manager, ASP.NET, possible memory leak

John

We are using Authorization Manager in an ASP.NET application. We are using
Microsoft.Interop.Security.AzRoles. We appear to have a memory leak when
calling the method InitializeClientContextFromName. In a simulation, when we
call this method 1000 times, the LSASS process consumes more and more memory
and does not release it until the application pool is recycled. Has anyone
had an issue with Memory and Authorization Manager in ASP.NET?

John

Possible memory leak? Pep C++ 11 07-23-2008 12:39 PM
URL Authorization does not override File Authorization? SeanRW ASP .Net Security 1 05-25-2006 06:18 AM
Possible memory leak? Tuvas Python 29 01-30-2006 08:27 PM
possible memory leak? Roman Mashak C Programming 13 08-12-2005 10:57 AM
Authorization Manager, ASP.NET, possible memory Leak John ASP .Net Security 1 12-15-2004 07:28 PM

Advertisments