Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Web.Config file - SQL Server Connection

Web.Config file - SQL Server Connection

chuckdfoster

Can anyone give me an example of using the Web.Config file to store SQL
Server Connection info? and then how to use it in my ASP.NET application?
Thanks!!!

Saravana

Check out this faq,
http://www.extremeexperts.com/Net/FA...ionString.aspx

-Saravana
www.ExtremeExperts.com

"chuckdfoster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23dXH%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone give me an example of using the Web.Config file to store SQL
> Server Connection info? and then how to use it in my ASP.NET application?
> Thanks!!!

chuckdfoster

Thank you. This was a great help!!!

news:%23qdRn%(E-Mail Removed)...