Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > reload a page with the most-wanted info

reload a page with the most-wanted info

amit

Hello Group,

I will appreciate it if you give some hints or any resource to study.

Problem: There is a working web-service that gathers information base
on user's (client) requests. Now, I'm going to add a feature that user
will see most wanted information base on his/her search or history
characteristics. Part of the service is implemented by crawler to do
the search for the requested pages however, the problem I'm having is
that when trying to substitute a page to the current page the crawler
gets confused. What is the solution?

Also, I'm told that there is new technology which is implemented by
google and yahoo for this matter any advice?

Thanks.