Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.Net cliet validation is not working

ASP.Net cliet validation is not working

Tom

I have created a new site, using asp.net c#. My pages contain client
side validation to validate the users input. On my local machine this
works fine, but when I moved my site to the test server, the validation
doesn't work. The page posts back without validation.

I'm browsing to the site in IE, so it is not a browser problem and the
validtation works on other sites on the same server.

Please help me

Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\)

Install the servicepack for .NET 1.1 and all will work fine & copy the
aspnet_client directory from you local machine to the server.

--
Daniel Fisher(lennybacon)
MCP ASP.NET C#

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...