Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Visual Studio.NET has detected Web Server is running ASP.NET v1.0

Visual Studio.NET has detected Web Server is running ASP.NET v1.0

sumit.sengupta@gmail.com

Hi,

I have tried this and am still getting an error trying to open a ASP
..NET application in Visual Studio .NET.

I still get an error: "VS.NEt has detected the Web Server is running a
version 1.0 of ASp.NET"

I have Windows 2000 Pro, IIS 5.0 and .NET 1.1

I have tried almost every single thing on the internet i.e.
regiis_aspnet -i/r, regsvr32 aspnet_isapi.dll
Reinstalling IIS, .NET 1.1 etc. etc.

I also tried the dummy get_aspx_ver.aspx dummy page

Please help.. I am at the point of breaking down since I have been on
this for the past 4 days...