Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Safari and the Enter key

Safari and the Enter key

wolis

Hi Folks,

I have a website (virtual world) which optionally uses AJAX and appears
to work fine in FireFox and IE, but I was told by someone who uses
Safari on a Mac that pressing the Enter key simply blanks the page.

Pressing the Enter key is rather important for sending
messages/commands so if anyone can shed some light on this problem or
direct me to resources which might help me fix this, that would be
great.

Thanks
--
http://creativeobjectworld.com - (cow)
a free-form, text-based, browser-based, real-time, multi-user virtual