Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Is there a way to load and execute a .aspx file (to render it inside a mail body)?

Is there a way to load and execute a .aspx file (to render it inside a mail body)?

Henri

I guess I could do that with an .ascx UserControl file using
Page.LoadControl(), but as I want to render a complete page inside a mail
body, loading an .aspx might be nicer...
Any suggestion?

Henri

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You can use the WebRequest and MailMessage classes for this functionality.
Here are a couple examples you could use for this:

http://www.aspalliance.com/stevesmit...ailwebsite.asp

I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
http://Steve.Orr.net