Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > enable/disable dynamic form elements

enable/disable dynamic form elements

prisk

Hi,
I have a form that has checkboxes and lists generated in php with the
names like this
<input name=chk<?$i$j?> onClick="EnableLst(name of checkbox)">
<select name =lst<?$i$j?> disabled>
in a loop that generates them
now I want to be able when I click on the checkbox, it automatically
enable the select which is disabled by default.
I want to use a function in javascript, that will receive the name of
checkbox in parameter and changes the state of the select element.
The trick is that I dont know how to retreive the checkbox name
Any suggestions ?
Thanks.