Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Help with flyout menus

Help with flyout menus

aerotops

I am having a tough time coding a fly out vertical menu.
The one I have currently is CSS based using hover to display the level
2 menus. The requirement changed such that the menu should fly out not
on mouse-over (hover), but onClick. I have coded that part too.

When I click on a level 1 item, the level 2 item flys out as expected.
If I click on the SAME L1 item again, its hidden again. Same goes for
if a L2 item is visible and I click on the L2 item.

The problem is that I would like for the menu to hide when I click
anywhere else on the document which is not happening right now.

I would appreciate any pointers or links to code samples.

flyout menu help needed adjusted HTML 2 05-19-2009 12:30 PM
Flyout menus Todd Cary Javascript 1 02-03-2005 12:35 AM
Select menus above flyout menus? help? news.west.cox.net HTML 8 12-09-2004 12:54 PM
problems with flyout menus and positioning Philip Townsend Javascript 1 09-30-2003 01:52 AM
Flyout navigation script help MrPhilHill Javascript 0 08-19-2003 09:47 PM

Advertisments