Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Help needed to debug IE specific problem

Help needed to debug IE specific problem

m4gw4s@gmail.com

Hi!

I have made a google map based js application. (cyclist's map) It runs
nicely under firefox, but reportedly there are problems under IE. I
have no access to IE, so I need
some help to debug it.
If you are willing to help me, please look at it with your IE, and send
me debug info.
The application:
http://devel.linux.hu/~mag/map.html

Please write directly to me: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)