Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > looking for good open source forums...

looking for good open source forums...

caitlinmckee@yahoo.com

Hi.
We are looking to add forums to multiple pages in our website. We want
our profile pages to each have a forum similar to the one found on
MySpace profiles (in the MY Friends space where they can leave messages
for each other). Our web designer said this would be very hard to do,
so we are trying to find an open-source forum that would be similar.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

VV

> Hi.
> We are looking to add forums to multiple pages in our website. We want
> our profile pages to each have a forum similar to the one found on
> MySpace profiles (in the MY Friends space where they can leave messages
> for each other). Our web designer said this would be very hard to do,
> so we are trying to find an open-source forum that would be similar.
> Any suggestions?
> Thanks!

have you tried sourceforge.net. There might be source code for a forum
project that you can modify for your own needs.

Regards.

Vibi Varghese
www.problima.com
a place to bring problems