Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Default display for a Datagrid

Default display for a Datagrid

Kenneth Keeley

Hi,
Can I configure what a datagrid will look like if no results are found
for it to bind to. I would like it to say something like "No Results Found
please try again." All I get at the moment is a blank datagrid with the
heads all showing and no results.

Thanks
Kenneth

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Check your datasource to see if it has any rows.
If it has no rows, make the datagrid invisible, and make a label or
something else visible that displays an appropriate message.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...