Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Lightbox V1 and IE 'active content'

Lightbox V1 and IE 'active content'

NoWhereMan

Hi everybody,

first of all, let me say I'm not really a javascript (more a php) guy.

Now, I'm trying to integrate lightbox V1 into my project
http://flatpress.sf.net

I chose V1 because it doesn't use prototype, so it's lighter.

Well, I see LBv1 in IE displays the infamous 'active content blocked'
message, which is rather ugly (this happens on my site but happens on the
the author's site as well).

Does anybody know how to finally remove the offending code and make IE
happy?

thank you!

--
NoWhereMan
-- NoWhereBlog: www.nowhereland.it

NoWhereMan

on Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:31:51 +0200, NoWhereMan wrote:

> Well, I see LBv1 in IE displays the infamous 'active content blocked'
> message, which is rather ugly (this happens on my site but happens on the
> the author's site as well).

document.createElement("div");

this is the offending code. any idea?