Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > How to set default writing language as japanese for HTML textbox

How to set default writing language as japanese for HTML textbox

yakin

Hi,

I am new to HTML. I don't know how to set default writing language as
japanese for HTML textbox. I tried to do it using CSS style sheet, but
not getting. Plz Help!!