Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > unable to send email

unable to send email

graeme@invalid

I found the problem.
Under outgoing server settings [smtp]settings, i was listed as graeme
doyle no dot. I changed it to graeme.doyle and then emailed myself
which I received. Thanks for your help