Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Java J2EE positions in headstrong, Noida

Java J2EE positions in headstrong, Noida

radhikarohatgi@gmail.com

Currently, to fuel our growth we are actively looking for professionals
in Java/J2EE technologies with 2-7 yrs of experience for our Noida
Center of Excellence.

I would like you to go through the Techspan synopsis, which will help
you in assessing our organization. TechSpan India is now a part of
Headstrong inc,

Headstrong Corporation is a global consultancy focused on helping
clients achieve measurable results with their business and systems
integration efforts. We help our clients integrate their business with
their customers, suppliers and employees to improve enterprise value.
We offer a full range of integration services, including opportunity
assessment, design and implementation, and application development and
maintenance. With a 20-year track record of proven results (as
Headstrong and formerly James Martin + Company) having a turnover of
US$ 150 million, our client base includes many of the world's most
respected companies. Headstrong is headquartered near Washington DC,
with a global presence across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Headstrong is a privately held firm whose investors include Welsh,
Carson, Anderson and Stowe, and H&Q Asia Pacific. For more information,
visit www.headstrong.com

TechSpan specializes in providing services in focused vertical market
segments, including securities, airlines & transportation and high
technology firms. With its New Delhi Center of Excellence assessed at
Software-CMM 5 and People-CMM Level 3, TechSpan has joined an exclusive
group of only 15 companies worldwide to have sought and been
successfully assessed for maturity on both these models.

If our vision and strategy interests you ,kindly mail me your updated
resume in word format and mail for any queries on the position.

The email id where you can send in your resume is

Richard Cornford

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Currently, to fuel our growth we are actively looking for professionals
> in Java/J2EE technologies with 2-7 yrs of experience for our Noida
> Center of Excellence.
>
> I would like you to go through the Techspan synopsis, which will help
> you in assessing our organization. ...

<snip>

You have posted a job advert for Java programmers to a javascript
newsgroup, which tells everyone all they need to know in order to
assess your organization.

Richard.

deep