Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > textarea: get text left and right from selected text

textarea: get text left and right from selected text

mariomueller

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a method to get the text on the left and the right
side if a user selects some text in a textarea.

Regards Mario

Alvaro G. Vicario

*** mariomueller escribió/wrote (23 Aug 2006 12:31:43 -0700):
> I am looking for a method to get the text on the left and the right
> side if a user selects some text in a textarea.

This article may help:

http://www.quirksmode.org/js/selected.html

--
-+ http://alvaro.es - Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain