Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Making one behavior take place at two places

Making one behavior take place at two places

fulio pen

Hello,

I got help for an svg program in a yahoo group. The animation in the
page is accomplished by javascript. There is an getElementByID
id='txt'. I would like to modify the code, to make one behavior happen
at two places. Following is the url of the page:

http://www.pinyinology.com/ontology/phonetic5.html

I understand that this group is for javascript professionals. I am
absolutely not such a person, but merely learned the language very
little and have forgot most of it. So my first question is whether the
intended effects can be achieved by javascript. Details of the
question is in the above page. And if yes, my next question is how to
modify the code.

The code is rather long. I like to know whehter I am supposed to paste
it in the message. If yes, I will do it later.

Thanks for your help.