Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > No tool bars on current window

No tool bars on current window

marc_donofrio@yahoo.com

I can move and resize the current window.

I need a window that opens up with no Toolbars. I know how to achieve
this from another window via a link. But is there a method to reload
the current window with no tool bars.

Richard Cornford

> I can move and resize the current window.

Not in any general sense (that ability is subject to user veto).

> I need a window that opens up with no Toolbars. I know how
> to achieve this from another window via a link. But is there a
> method to reload the current window with no tool bars.

Generally no, your 'needs' do not necessarily reflect the best
interests of browser users so you should not expect to be given that
facility by web browsers.

Richard.

How to prevent tab key from causing tabbing to the tool bars in IE and Firefox Otis Mukinfus ASP .Net 2 01-14-2007 09:14 PM
Using a div with scroll bars - can we get the scroll bars on the left instead of the right side? UJ ASP .Net 1 11-01-2006 09:32 PM
Task Bar - Tool Bars How to Remove The Old Goat Computer Support 10 12-10-2004 08:57 AM
tool bars LLL Computer Support 5 07-13-2004 12:54 PM
View web pages without showing tool bars or headers. Fumbler Computer Support 1 11-28-2003 07:28 AM

Advertisments