Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > any recommendations for drop-down menu code?

any recommendations for drop-down menu code?

laredotornado@zipmail.com

Hi,

I want to create roll-over drop down menus on my site using HTML/JS.
The menu will appear a fixed amount from the top, but a relative amount
to the right of another element. I have found code that is good with
absolute position but has trouble with relatively placing such menus.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, - Dave

Randy Webb

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) said the following on 8/15/2006 9:26 AM:
> Hi,
>
> I want to create roll-over drop down menus on my site using HTML/JS.
> The menu will appear a fixed amount from the top, but a relative amount
> to the right of another element. I have found code that is good with
> absolute position but has trouble with relatively placing such menus.
>
> Any advice is greatly appreciated, - Dave

What does this have to do with JS?

--
Randy

laredotornado@zipmail.com

The reason I included this post on the JS newsgroup is exactly because
of the posted link below. The CSS way of doing drop down menus is not
supported on IE, which still comprises a large part of the browser
market. I have seen several JS implementations, and I was curious
about people's experiences and what they had found to be the best one.

Thanks anyway, -