Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > restrictions on the content of floating panel ?

restrictions on the content of floating panel ?

Erik Verhagen

Hello,
I am using floating panels (ajax), like the beautifull ones you find in the Dojo toolkit.
Is there any restriction on the content of the panel ?
I am able to load a standart web page in it (like it is on www.protopage.com). But why can't I load a sophisticated (ajax, like wikipedia) web page in it ?
idealy I would like to be able to launch several little floating-panel-browsers in one web page body. is this possible ?
regards,

Erik