Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Get stage of SWF

Get stage of SWF

Andrew Poulos

Is there a way to use javascript to get the normal stage/display size,
in pixels, from the header of a compressed and uncompressed Flash SWF?

Andrew Poulos

cwdjrxyz

Andrew Poulos wrote:
> Is there a way to use javascript to get the normal stage/display size,
> in pixels, from the header of a compressed and uncompressed Flash SWF?

I don't know of any way for using javascript for what you want;
hopefully someone else will. If not there are NGs concerning flash, and
you might want to try there. Perhaps someone can suggest some such
groups if you need them and will ask. Also the people in the alt.html
group sometimes discuss flash issues and know about many of the flash
resources.