Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET AutoPostBack

ASP.NET AutoPostBack

ChInKPoInt [No MCSD]

I am using AutoPostBack for my forms, but when the form gets longers (needs
to scroll down) every time AutoPostBack makes the page go back to the TOP.
Is there any trick to make the form jump to the last position? like using
Anchor <a name="xxx"> and "#" in Href.. something like that?

C.P.

=?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBNVlA=?=

If IE is your only browser, you can turn Smart Navigation on in your
application. That will solve the problem for most web apps. If not, you will
have to write JavaScript for this type of functionality. Here is an URL to
help:

---

Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

***************************
Think Outside the Box!
***************************

"ChInKPoInt [No MCSD]" wrote:

> I am using AutoPostBack for my forms, but when the form gets longers (needs
> to scroll down) every time AutoPostBack makes the page go back to the TOP.
> Is there any trick to make the form jump to the last position? like using
> Anchor <a name="xxx"> and "#" in Href.. something like that?
>
> C.P.

Saravana

Try SmartNavigation, check out the following link for more details

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...l=/library/en-
us/cpref/html/frlrfSystemWebUIPageClassSmartNavigationTopic.asp

If you dont want to implement smart navigation,You can check this articles,
http://aspalliance.com/aldotnet/exam...utoscroll.aspx
http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/howto/default.aspx?id=38

--
Saravana
www.ExtremeExperts.com

"ChInKPoInt [No MCSD]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am using AutoPostBack for my forms, but when the form gets longers

(needs
> to scroll down) every time AutoPostBack makes the page go back to the TOP.
> Is there any trick to make the form jump to the last position? like using
> Anchor <a name="xxx"> and "#" in Href.. something like that?
>
> C.P.

AutoPostBack question. Domien Holthof ASP .Net 2 07-17-2003 01:26 PM
Problem with Autopostback Jesse ASP .Net 4 07-17-2003 07:35 AM
AutoPostBack Mira Vizjak ASP .Net 0 07-14-2003 09:17 PM
Use LoadControl to load a usercontrol but the webcontrol in the usercontrol can not AutoPostBack huobazi ASP .Net 1 07-03-2003 03:14 AM
Can NOt AutoPostBack for two DDL huobazi ASP .Net 1 07-02-2003 09:05 PM

Advertisments