Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > ebay

John

I am using 'Mozilla Firefox' as a browser. On ebay if I go to 'Revise Your
Item' the ' item description' window shows tthe text in HTML whereas
Internet Explorer shows the text as it would be seen when the page is
uploaded to e-bay. Can anybody tell me how to achive the same result with
Mozilla.

Regards

John