Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Instances of script?

Instances of script?

mauriceroman@gmail.com

Hi,

I have an image transition/fade script that I would like to implement
on one page several times over - so far, what happens is that the
different "copies" of the script seem to mix each other up
(particularly the sequence of the images)

I need to instantiate the script several times on one html page . . .

???

Thanks a bunch fellows,

MRH

Lee

>Hi,
>
>I have an image transition/fade script that I would like to implement
>on one page several times over - so far, what happens is that the
>different "copies" of the script seem to mix each other up
>(particularly the sequence of the images)
>
>I need to instantiate the script several times on one html page . . .
>
>???

No, you need one instance of the script written so that it can
be called several times with different arguments.

VK

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an image transition/fade script that I would like to implement
> on one page several times over - so far, what happens is that the
> different "copies" of the script seem to mix each other up
> (particularly the sequence of the images)
>
> I need to instantiate the script several times on one html page . . .
>
> ???

Do you have a link or code to look at?

dicts,instances,containers, slotted instances, et cetera. ocschwar@gmail.com Python 8 01-29-2009 09:52 AM
TB multiple instances - newbie question ciqret Firefox 2 06-02-2005 10:34 PM
Two instances of Firefox wps Firefox 2 07-30-2004 12:51 PM
Possible to open multiple instances/profiles of Firefox (win32)? Isak Dinesen Firefox 2 07-27-2004 03:12 AM
list of class instances within a list of a class instances John Wohlbier Python 2 02-22-2004 08:41 AM

Advertisments