Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Newbie ? - Error on Redirect from login page error

Re: Newbie ? - Error on Redirect from login page error

=?Utf-8?B?UnVkeQ==?=

Thanks for the tip, that does make sense! I'll try it out tonite and let you
know.

Rudy

"DKode" wrote:

> I think your problem is the loginUrl in your web.config.
>
> Make this path relative to the web.config
>
> so your web.config is under the root, and your login page is under
> mmgims directory make it this:
>
> loginUrl="mmgims/Login1.aspx"
>
> leave the localhost part out of there. your page is redirecting how it
> should, but it can't find the login page you specified.
> let me know if that works.
>
> DKode

=?Utf-8?B?UnVkeQ==?=

thanks DKode, that did the trick!