Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > IFrame height

IFrame height

vsingr@gmail.com

Friends
I have a unique problem with Iframes. I am able to set the height of
the Iframe when there is an user event. however when the user sets his
preference to show the iframe section upon loading the page the same
height setting mechanism fails. I tried by putting an alert in my
method where i set the height. This alert causes the height to be set
properly. What can I do to get this height set? Any help in this regard
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sriram