Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > how to display timer while the page loads

how to display timer while the page loads

premgrps@gmail.com

Hi,
I have a webpage with a form. Consider a guestbook with form fields
and previous entries. At the click of the submit button I want a timer
to be displayed until the entire webpage loads. Is there a way to do
it. I am not looking for something to tell me how much time it took to
load the page. I want a dynamic update of the time until the page stops

Thanks.