Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to display the values of a string?

How to display the values of a string?

Miguel Dias Moura

Hello,

I am working in ASP.NET/VB and I need to see a string value.
Howe can I display the string values and also only one of the values?

Thanks,
Miguel

Peter Rilling

Do you want to render it in the browser or in the debugger? Where do you
want to "display" it?

Also, what do you mean by "... the string values and also only one of the
values"? You did not mention anything about arrays, so I am not sure what
you mean.

"Miguel Dias Moura" <md*REMOVE*moura@*NOSPAM*gmail.com> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I am working in ASP.NET/VB and I need to see a string value.
> Howe can I display the string values and also only one of the values?
>
> Thanks,
> Miguel

Kevin Spencer

Please define "the string values."

Please define "only one of the values?"

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"Miguel Dias Moura" <md*REMOVE*moura@*NOSPAM*gmail.com> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I am working in ASP.NET/VB and I need to see a string value.
> Howe can I display the string values and also only one of the values?
>
> Thanks,
> Miguel

Miguel Dias Moura

Hi,

This is how I am defining the string from a search variable in the URL:

<script runat="server">

Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
If Request.QueryString("search") Is Nothing Then
Else
Dim keywords() As String =
Request.QueryString("search").Split(CChar(""))
End If
End Sub

</script>

What I want is to display keywords and also how to access one of the
values of keywords and display it.

One example of URL query:
results.aspx?search=asp%20book%20london

Thanks,