Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Print current page (is in an IFrame)

Print current page (is in an IFrame)

Joris De Groote

Hi,

I have a page that I want to get printed, but that page is open in a html
page with an IFrame. How can I print only the data from the IFrame?

Thanks
Joris