Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Rotating Circle text

Rotating Circle text

mistral

I want place custom text rotating around analogue clock.
Here is javascript that is clise to my task:

http://javascript.internet.com/time-...railclock.html

But it have a few unnecessary features which is difficult to alter.

i want:
1. replace week/year/days in external circle with my custom text: 'My
custom text'
2. I want to reduce a little rotation speed of this text. (no mouse
reaction speed)
3. I do not need mouse trail effect at all, i want fix clock in
required place.

There is another script, but it have no rotating text wheel around
clock:
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex6/analog.htm

Which from this scripts is more easy to adjust for my task and could
someone show me exact code?

Thanks.

Robert

mistral wrote:
> I want place custom text rotating around analogue clock.
> Here is javascript that is clise to my task:
>
> http://javascript.internet.com/time-...railclock.html

Just a comment that this example does not work in my Firefox (v1.5).

mistral

Robert писал(а):

mistral wrote:
I want place custom text rotating around analogue clock.
Here is javascript that is clise to my task:

http://javascript.internet.com/time-...railclock.html

> Just a comment that this example does not work in my Firefox (v1.5).

Did you know such script that works on most browsers? (IE, NS ,Firefox)

rotating text in HTML thedarkman HTML 5 10-14-2010 02:10 PM
Draw text around the circumference of a circle? Mark B ASP .Net 0 09-22-2008 06:01 AM
Rotating text in chat? Ray Java 2 05-16-2005 05:44 PM
Jisatsu circle (Suicide Circle) Col's Cavern DVD Video 1 06-07-2004 06:55 PM
- Need Help Rotating Text In Excel mary wei Computer Support 2 08-07-2003 01:24 PM

Advertisments