Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > thinkpad scroll button

thinkpad scroll button

Zzyzx

I use Firefox as my primary browser and love it. However, my IBM
Thinkpad 600e has an extra button beneath the right and left mouse
buttons that allows you to scroll up or down depending on which way you
push the eraser. This feature works great in IE and Windows Explorer,
but I'm forced to drag the scroll bar the old fashioned way in Firefox.
Am I missing something?

Nik

I had the same issue. Got resolved by updating the trackpoint driver
from the IBM support website.