Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Scrollbars missing with Window.open

Scrollbars missing with Window.open

needin4mation@gmail.com

Does anyone know what would cause a popup with scrollbars=1 to suddenly
lose its scrollbars? I have a popup from window.open
(....scrollbars=1..) and it used to be a normal window that would have
it scrollbars. Now, at least on some machines, not all, the scrollbars
are nor present. The user has to click on the screen and drag the
mouse to move the webpage down.

Any ideas? Thank you for any help.

Erwin Moller

> Does anyone know what would cause a popup with scrollbars=1 to suddenly
> lose its scrollbars? I have a popup from window.open
> (....scrollbars=1..) and it used to be a normal window that would have
> it scrollbars. Now, at least on some machines, not all, the scrollbars
> are nor present. The user has to click on the screen and drag the
> mouse to move the webpage down.
>
> Any ideas? Thank you for any help.

Hi,

What about showing us some actual script?
It is kind of hard to tell what you did wrong without that..

Regards,
Erwin Moller

Gérard Talbot

(E-Mail Removed) wrote :
> Does anyone know what would cause a popup with scrollbars=1 to suddenly
> lose its scrollbars? I have a popup from window.open
> (....scrollbars=1..) and it used to be a normal window that would have
> it scrollbars. Now, at least on some machines, not all, the scrollbars
> are nor present. The user has to click on the screen and drag the
> mouse to move the webpage down.
>
> Any ideas? Thank you for any help.

I have ideas on what could cause a webpage to lose scrollbars... Do you
have an url to look at, to examine? Maybe that could be helpful..

Gérard
--
remove blah to email me

DataGridView Scrollbars missing dbuchanan ASP .Net 3 11-18-2008 04:26 PM
Get width of scrollbars Steffen Loringer ASP .Net 0 02-06-2004 08:29 AM
DataGrid with scrollbars mg ASP .Net 2 01-05-2004 03:48 AM
Scrollbars Don ASP .Net 1 12-17-2003 01:47 PM
How to disable gfx scrollbars in Firebird? mario Firefox 0 10-30-2003 01:55 PM

Advertisments