Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Introduction pdf?

Introduction pdf?

Alex Pavluck

Hello. I am considering learning javascript but I am not able to find
a decient pdf introduction e-book. Can someone suggest something that
would be basic enough for a beginner but useful enough to get an
overview of what is possible with this language?

ASM

Alex Pavluck a écrit :
> Hello. I am considering learning javascript but I am not able to find
> a decient pdf introduction e-book. Can someone suggest something that
> would be basic enough for a beginner but useful enough to get an
> overview of what is possible with this language?

basic but in french and on line (no pdf)
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/chatinais/coursjs/somrjs.htm

choice is vast (in english) :
http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/cgi-bin/item/0764584073
http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/cgi-bin/item/0764573772

alu

"Alex Pavluck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hello. I am considering learning javascript but I am not able to find
> a decient pdf introduction e-book. Can someone suggest something that
> would be basic enough for a beginner but useful enough to get an
> overview of what is possible with this language?

Have a look around for JavaScript Reference JS13.pdf originally from the
Netscape developer site. As an intro, it's an oldie but goodie.
-alu

Introduction to Logic Gates Silverstrand Front Page News 0 10-24-2005 01:44 PM
Introduction to FB-DIMM Memory: Birth of Serial RAM? Silverstrand Front Page News 3 07-09-2005 04:57 AM
Introduction to Case Modding Silverstrand Front Page News 0 06-24-2005 09:31 PM
introduction adebayo azeez MCSE 0 02-27-2005 03:03 PM
introduction adebayo azeez MCSE 0 02-27-2005 03:03 PM

Advertisments