Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > freelance programmer / developer

freelance programmer / developer

sumeet.leo@gmail.com

I am a freelancer. In the past I worked on different projects so I have
wide field of specialization from system projects( written using
Windows API ) to UI projects. Worked on realization of 3-tier
architecture in UI applications(Windows forms and Asp.Net
applications).

My fields of specializations are:

1. C#
2. ASP.NET
3. ADO.NET
4. XML Format.
5. SQL Server
6. Windows API
7. Access
8. Crystal reports
9. Web Services and Windows Services
10. HTML/DHTML/Java Script (Basic skills)
11. VB.NET
12. VB
13. ASP
14. Visual Foxpro / Foxpro
15. Oracle

If you are looking for a programmer and have work for remote
programming, please contact me : MSN - http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), Gmail -
(E-Mail Removed)